How to Know if I am a Witch. I provide a wide range of services to both individuals and couples. Being one person, I am able to give my clients personalized quality service. Below, is a list of the services that I offer to my clients along with a brief description.
The list below is by no means all-inclusive, please feel free to inquire about a service if you do not see it listed.
*Disclaimer: Please note that the spells we provide are based on psychic abilities and traditional healing. It is not an exact science. As such results may vary.
How to Know if I am a Witch
- These signs prove that yes, you are a witch!
- 8 Signs You’re a Real Witch
- Are you a Natural Witch?
- How to know if I am a natural-born Witch
- 1. You have high sensitivity and wisdom, you are in control of your life.
- 2. You find all the answers through Mother Nature and you can see the bigger picture in every situation.
- 3. Attraction to the Moon
- 4. You meet with other witches to do ceremonies, and rituals and share
- 5. You have overt creativity
- 6. Attraction for gemstones and crystals
- 7. Attraction for healing arts
- 8. You know that we are all connected
- Signs That You Are A Real Witch
These signs prove that yes, you are a witch!
How to Know if I am a Witch. Following ancient beliefs, witches were considered incarnate Goddesses because they did not come from the earthly world. On the contrary, many think witches were wise, empowered women (and also men), who enjoyed their sexuality, met with other witches, and knew how to use plants as a medicinal tool to help their allies. Not all witches were evil, many were healers, usually wise and considered very peculiar beings.
Modern-day Witches are not limited to casting spells and working with magic. Being a witch is much more than that. It is connecting with the universal energy, becoming aware, and finding your own power to live in harmony with Nature and the Universe.
Although we have become used to thinking of witches as Halloween cartoons, being called a “witch” long ago could be life-threatening. For this reason, many people, mostly women, were persecuted, tortured, and killed. In order to murder these witches, it was not necessary to present evidence, just verbally pointing it out was enough and there was no possible defense. These events have been described as “the largest institutionalized femicide in history.”
For the religious system, these women were “immoral” or “heretics”, but to be called a witch today should be a compliment to you.
Here are a few signs that could identify you as a witch:
1. You have high sensitivity and wisdom, you are in control of your life.
You know how to advise and listen to your loved ones, but you can also defend yourself and show character when someone interferes with you or your friends.
2. You find all the answers through Mother Nature and you can see the bigger picture in every situation.
After a bad day of anguish or stress, fleeing to a park or the forest just to feel the grass under your feet is simply healing for witches.
3. Attraction to the Moon
4. You meet with other witches to do ceremonies, and rituals and share
5. You have overt creativity
If you have meaningful ideas and accompany them with a persevering and intense character, you will achieve everything you set out to do. It means that you can accurately and successfully reveal and realize your true will. It implies a connection with the hidden reality that can change this world!